Ema Ananievska is one of the founders of the Аssociation for educational development Ekvalis- Skopje. She is active in the civil society for more than 5 years, as a volunteer, activist, a fighter for marginalized communities. Ema has graduated at the Faculty of Music in Skopje, North Macedonia.
Ana Marija Milojevikj is one of the founders of the Association for Educational Development EKVALIS – Skopje. Ana Marija has years of experience in the Non-Governmental organizations, worked as a radio technician in Radio MOF and is a student on the Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering.
Srgjan Vidoeski is one of the founders of the Association for Educational Development EKVALIS – Skopje. With many years of experience as a project coordinator and financial administrator in several different projects and fields, Srgjan offers his contribution and insights to the organisation even though living abroad. Srgan will be graduating at the European Regional Master’s Program in Democracy and Human Rights in South East Europe.
Angel Dimitrievski is vice-president and founder of the Association for Educational Development Ekvalis- Skopje. Angel is working on developing programs for media literacy for high school and university students, as well as on topics related to gender portrayal in the media. Angel has years of experience as youth worker in the organisation People to People International and has graduated Master Degree studies on Media Eduation at the University in Tampere in Finland.
Sanja Mihajlovska is the president of the Association for Educational Development EKVALIS – Skopje. In the organization Sanja is working in the field of promotion of gender equality in various spheres of the society, promotion of human rights of citizens, as well as promotion and protection of women’s rights and freedoms. Sanja is active in the civil sector for more than a decade, despite this with her profession as a primary teacher, she also brings experience from the educational system in Macedonia.
The strategic goals of Association for Educational Development EKVALIS- Skopje are:
- Networking of citizens in platforms for social development
- Creating educational platform and spaces with equal access for citizens of diverse background
- Development of the human rights
- Participating in platforms and networks at local, regional and international level
- Participating in processes on policymaking that support the mission of the organisation
- Creating of conditions for sustainable development from economic, political and social perspective
- Empowerment of professional, student and peer mobility
- Promotion of gender equality in diverse aspects of the community
- Usage of trending program tools for developing media literacy
- Education of pedagogic workers in the formal educational system and civil society organisations through nonformal education methods
- Creation of specialised educational programs for marginalised communities